ARCA is pleased to announce a series of free training webinars in June.
As well as ARCA’s popular RPE Daily Inspection and Care webinar, a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and Procedure webinar is now available.
These are to assist members by providing the latest information with regards to working safely during COVID-19. In addition, these free webinars are available to asbestos operative agency workers who are on the books of ARCA Labour Agency members, and also registered and active on the ARCA Asbestos Labour Feedback App (ALFA).
Please note that each RPE Daily Inspection and Care webinar is specific to a particular model of full face RPE, with each webinar covering the inspection and care of the Sundstrom SR 100 half face mask. Therefore, please attend the webinar which is appropriate to the RPE you use on a day to day basis.
Also please note:
- This training can be delivered to any staff who are currently ‘furloughed’, as the Government have confirmed that ‘furloughed’ employees are permitted to undergo training without breaching the furlough rules.
- All attendees will be sent an attendance certificate provided they return the course feedback form which will be available once the training course is complete.
- Attendees will need access to a device capable of running the zoom app* and must also have an email address to which the invitation can be sent. The attendee’s individual email address must be entered into the registration form when making the booking.
The programme of free webinars is as follows.
To obtain further details and to book places for your staff please follow the appropriate link.
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment and Procedures
3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 11th & 12th June 2020, 10.00am (2 hours) book here
- RPE Daily Inspection and Care – Sabre Phantom
15th & 29th June 2020, 09.30am (1½ hours) book here
- RPE Daily Inspection and Care – Phantom Vision
15th & 29th June 2020, 12:00pm (1½ hours) book here
- RPE Daily Inspection and Care – Vision 2 and Gemini both with Proflow
16th & 30th June 2020, 09.30am (1½ hours) book here
- RPE Daily Inspection and Care – Shigematsu
16th & 30th June 2020, 12.00pm (1½ hours) book here
*A PC running Windows or MAC OS, an iPad or Android tablet, or an iPhone or Android phone are the most common devices used, although there are others which may be able to run the Zoom app.